[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:30:30 -0400

O.k. I lied, two books submitted, but am tired, and enjoying our beautiful
sunshine.  we got drum roll please twenty seven inches last Sunday, kind of
amazing to think how beautiful it was out today.  half tempted to put on
shorts, but not quite yet.

Anyway two kids books for submission.

Wizards Don't Use Computers
Vikings Don't Wear Wrestling Belts (in the file on the site, I put Need)
needs changing.

Both need a spell check, and besides that are ready for upload and put on
the site.

Enjoy, both 85 pages or so.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.