[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question about The Last Days Of the Incas

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:43:12 -0700 (PDT)

Wow!! That book is so new that it's not in any of my
libraries yet--being processed or on order.

Eventually, if no one else gets it for you, I can get
the book and scan any problem pages for you.

I see from the library catalog that the book has maps
and illustrative plates, and that chapter 3 ends on
page 38. My guess is that page 39 is either a map or
full-length illustration and that the one line of text
is a caption.

Cindy