[bksvol-discuss] a question about The Last Days Of the Incas

  • From: "Scott" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:45:09 -0500

Hello there guys and gals,

This is Scott Berry. I have read some of the Volunteer manual but I am running in to a problem. On page 39 of this book there is one line of text and then it goes on to page 40. There were also some characters which could not be made out. This is a .kes book. What should I do with the one line of text as it falls after a chapter heading and that particular page has no more info on it. Does this mean I reject the book or can someone scan this page? I do not have a copy of the book.

Scott Berry