[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wrong Book

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 01:43:14 -0500

Hi Kim,

When I got my computer about three and a half years ago, I didn't even
understand what a menu was because there weren't menus in DOS. I'd spent so
much money for JAWS, OPenBook, Word, Duxbury, printer, scanner,and the computer
that I knew I had to learn to use it.

I tell you this because learning to do different things with technology is
really a process, and I think you learn more as you need to or as your brain
processes things. One day you'll be burning CD's and a whole host of things you
never thought you'd do. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynn I