[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wow, those people are fast!!

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:22:15 -0600

The four American Girl books I submitted on Saturday and Sunday are already
in the collection as well. They went in the same day as I submitted them. To
me, that says it pays to do the work as a submitter. *smile* I may have one
more AG book coming later today. Depends on my time and pain levels. *sigh*

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey
guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx