[bksvol-discuss] Re: Working Bookshare on a Mac

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:36:32 -0600

Dear Monica;

 thanks for getting back to me! I have the fine reader sprint edition, but I
think they have one better. The question is whether it would be worth me
investing in.

We are the house that technology built. :-) we are and no shortage of
computers, and I am the only Mac user in the house. I'm embarrassed to tell you
how many computers we have in various stages of use. Suffice it to say there
are more than 3 inhabitants of the house. However, you are quite correct, and
Nichole does love the voices on the Mac. Thankfully she has access to the
acapella voices on her machines through her communication device.

Valerie