[bksvol-discuss] Working Bookshare on a Mac

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 03:28:53 -0600

Hi, Cindy and other Mac users!

I have been using both Macs and PCs lately, but everything bookshare on a
PC.  What do Mac users scan and edit with on Macs?  I am increasingly
frustrated with multitasking on my PC and miss the simplicity of my Mac and
am contemplating a full switch back.  I have Office 2004 and 2008 for Mac
available as well as Pages and Read IRIS Pro available for scanning at the
moment.  I would be using Snow Leopard (10.6).  I can get a GREAT deal on a
refurbished iMac the next couple of days at almost 40% off.

All help and opinions greatly appreciated!
Valerie