[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist -- Book requested

  • From: "Aidee Campa" <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:45:10 -0800

Actually, yes. I forgot about this, since it's relatively new. Here's a link
to the version of the wishlist that's on the web site.

https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

And here's the link to the book request form, although I'm pretty sure you
could just email your request. But I could be wrong.

https://www.bookshare.org/bookRequest