[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist -- Book requested

  • From: "Aidee Campa" <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:15:35 -0800

Hello:

Bookshare members and volunteers send the title, author, and ISBN of any
book they'd like added to the collection. Then, it's added to the wishlist.
The idea is that scanners can then look at the wishlist and pick a book from
there to scan. You can also post it here, and a scanner might contact you if
they're interested in scanning it. I believe the email address for sending
wish list requests is wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, but don't quote me on that.

Hope this helps.