[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List...Thomas & Charlotte Pitt

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:24:34 -0400

Hi, Nancy. I had it in audio form. My friend brought it to me from her collection of audiobooks, and I gave it back after I got out of the hospital. I don't know where she got it. I was pretty doped up at the time and don't remember a lot of details. I remember enjoying the book and the basics of the plot. As I prod around in my memory, I can't even remember who read it. For some reason, it's associated with Jill Farris in my head, but I don't think she reads that series of books. I had been in a car accident, and I couldn't do much for myself including changing the tapes in the tape player. Hmm. I'm beginning to sound like an idiot here because the more I try to remember, the more muddled I seem to be. Anyhow, if you have trouble getting a certain book from your library, let me know. I'll check mine for it and can scan it. I'll even leave your British quotes intact. (grin)

Monica Willyard

On Wednesday 10/11/2006 03:05 AM, you wrote:
Monica,

What format is your _Callander Square_?

That is one of the books I will need to acquire before I can scan
it...of course, if you have the actual book in print, I wouldn't cry if
you would scan it...smile

Just let me know.
Nancy H