[bksvol-discuss] Wish List Request: New Book by Amy Grant

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:29:08 -0500

Hi, everyone!  I would LOVE it if someone could scan "Mosaic: Pieces Of My
Life So Far," by Amy Grant.  I'll be glad to validate.  Thanks!

Jana

Jana Jackson, Station Manager
MCTMG Christian Radio... Quickly becoming the BEST place on the Web to
listen to your favorite Christian music!  Featuring contemporary Christian,
praise and worship, urban gospel, and Southern gospel!
http://www.mctmgchristianradio.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.