[bksvol-discuss] Re: Will this be accepted?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:34:43 -0500

It will be accepted. The parts of the book which are not included, although I think desirable, and which I would have included, are not considered "core material". So the book will be accepted without those portions, as long as the text is of sufficient quality.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>