[bksvol-discuss] Re: Will be scanning A Final Arc of Sky

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:28:01 EDT

They don't send them to us. They either do them in house or send them to
outsourcers, that is, other companies or organizations that do them for pay.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Will be scanning A Final Arc of Sky
Date:
7/20/2009 4:21:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi, list members, Kim here. I sent an email to Carrie Karnos because I
bought a bunch of books by Katharine Kerr for the Bookshare collection for the
sake
of those who like Kerr's work and to satisfy my completist soul again. They
are being shipped soon. Does Bookshare send out books for you folks to scan
and/or proofread? Take care and best regards, Kim.

----

From: Dianna Messina <Dianna@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Will be scanning A Final Arc of Sky
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 6:02 AM

The Hadley group will be scanning:

A final Arc of Sky: A Memoir of Critical Care

By Jennifer Culkin

(Biography)

Thank you,

Dianna

block quote end

signature database 4262 (20090720) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 4262 (20090720) __________

http://www.eset.com

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323041x1201367261/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&amp;hmpgID=62&amp;
bcd=JulyExcfooterNO62)