[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why so many duplicates?

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:13:39 -0700

Hi Julie,

Over a thousand books from the publishing house Hachette were added into
the collection a few days ago. We are working on an automated tool to
remove duplicates but it is still being refined. Engineering is aware of
the issue though and the double copies will be removed shortly.

Warm regards,

Pavi

Pavi Mehta

Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare