[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sad to be leaving

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:31:15 -0700

Dear Lea,

Thanks for writing in about your upcoming move to the UK. We deeply
appreciate your work as a proofreader over the last four years --- much
gratitude for all those pages you waded through with patience. I just
wanted to clarify that if you are still a permanent resident of the
United States (in terms of legal status), you can continue to volunteer
with Bookshare even while living abroad.

Safe travels and best wishes for this new chapter you are about to
embark on.

Warm regards,

Pavi

Pavi Mehta