[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wheel of Time; rescans needed

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 23:10:22 -0400

Kellie,

I would simply like to reitterate Roger's suggestion.  I have had
excellent success filing quality reports with bookshare, and since
this is such a popular series, I am sure the book will be replaced
quickly.  If you need instructions on how to file a report, I'll be
more than glad to assist.  Iether reply onlist or E-mail me at
liamskitten@xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Courtney