[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is the main concern these days?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:49:29 -0500

The main concern, smile, for Bookshare itself, is the fulfillment of the grant,
which is 100,000 educational items in five years, which they are doing good at
over 50,000 ones right now.  Educational is definite as practically anything
except romances, adult content, and religious materials.  I believe.

For the rest of us, all things are the same, and submit away.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)