[bksvol-discuss] Re: What happened to my books?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:59:10 -0500

I just did a quick skim of the approval queue and found the Zen and the Birds of Appetite book. I would suppose that the other one is there too. Just have some patience. By the way, if you scanned them why haven't you read them? When I scan a book I preproof each page before I submit it and by the time I upload it I have read it. If you didn't do that then I would suppose that you had the RTF of the scanned book right there when you uploaded it and you should be able to read that just fine. I have yet to bother to download one of my submissions once it is in the collection,.

On 1/12/2013 11:53 AM, John J. Boyer wrote:
Two months ago I bought zen and the Birds of Appetite and Jesus of
Nazareth, the Invancy Narratives to add to the collection. They have
been scanned and proofread, but I can't find them, either with simple
search or advanced search. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I sure
would like to read those books!

Thanks,
John