[bksvol-discuss] Re: What happened to my books?

  • From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:37:16 -0500

Hi, John.

That's so frustrating!  I searched, too, and couldn't find them.  I went to
Amazon.com to make sure I had all my info correct, and it says that "Zen and
the Birds of Appetite" was written by Thomas Merton, and that "Jesus of
Nazareth: The Infancy Narratives" was written by Pope Benedict XVI.  I searched
Bookshare for the titles, the authors, pieces of the titles -- nothing came up.
 Good luck to you!

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx