[bksvol-discuss] Weird note

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:50:12 -0800

Hi, I got a weird note (which I believe was a mechanical message) saying
my posts were undeliverable to this list. As far as I know I'm still
subscribed to it. What should I do about this? This is especially
worrying should I wish to raise a question or post on a different topic.
Regards, Kim Friedman.