[bksvol-discuss] Re: Free 1 Month Trial Membership for New Members That You Refer and More

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:30:16 -0600

Jamie Yates, hands down!  She does tons of books from picture books to massive
projects, every project gets her full attention,  She requests hard to find
books and is always ready to help anyone who asks.

A couple of us chipped in and got her a good scanner last year and I sent her
newer scanning software and she just works even harder than ever.

The amazing thing?  She had no ties to the print disabled community and already
works full time.  She just thinks everyone should be able to enjoy a good book!

Valerie

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery: