[bksvol-discuss] Re: Web site trouble?

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:59:48 +0000

Hi everyone,

I've submitted a request to engineering to take a look at this problem. This
isn't the first time this issue of not being able to upload a file has come up,
so if it happens to anyone else, please email me off list with the message you
receive and the time. If you can provide screen shots, this is also helpful.

I'm so sorry about this and I really appreciate everyone's patience.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative