[bksvol-discuss] Re: WISHING!!!

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:35:41 -0400

Hi Charleen:

If you go on Jake's site you can search for English books recently published. This way you skip the Spanish books.

I just posted about it on the other list. I am pasting that message below. Hope this helps.
Once you do the original search you can save it in my favorites and name
something like new books. The next time you want to look for new books you
just go into my favorites and press enter on new books and it will bring up
the page.
Here is the link to Jake's page.
http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html

***