[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Darkness, by Sandra Brown

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 05:21:58 -0500

Hi folks,

I feel absolutely sick.  Since Sandra Brown is a popular author and the book
is really really good, I have been validating the .txt file submitted by "a
bookshare volunteer"..  I just found that pages 102 and 103 are missing.
The book is a real mess but I have been struggling through it for the above
reasons..

The best thing would be if someone is willing to rescan it, but I will hang
onto it to see what you all say..  It is difficult to spot all pages because
in some cases there are no page breaks, and the header is just another line.

What should I do with it?

Thanks for any help.

Sue S.