[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer site issue

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:48:23 -0400

Hi, Matthew. You've brought up a good point. That feature would be very helpful. Bookshare is in the middle of a rewrite of their code, so I hope that will take care of some of the rough spots.

Monica Willyard

At Friday 9/15/2006 06:09 AM, you wrote:
Hello, I noticed that since I've become a volunteer, if I log in from
another page on Bookshare, it won't give me the option of visiting the
previous place I was before I logged in. Can this be added into the
volunteer site in the future?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew