[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer site issue

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:48:57 -0500

Hi Matthew,

Since we haven't had luck in getting our new books links added I wouldn't look for this to make it to the volunteer home anytime soon. Instead you can work around it by using your back button twice to get to whatever page you were previously on. Alternatively you can login to the site before doing anything else.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>