[bksvol-discuss] Re: Using Open Library for sneak peeks

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 15:12:49 -0800

Thanks for that info, Judy; I think that  I will sign up so I can help
people who need a little help with some pages I can't find on Amazon; then
I don't have to request a copy from the library and wait--just for one page
Cindy if it does not work with a mac; I'll post. Otherwise, people, assume
that it does