[bksvol-discuss] Re: User cannot download NIMAC sourced book

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <Goodind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 08:50:48 -0500

Hi all,

I don't have kids, but am sorry for those of you who do.  I wish that schools
would boycott Nimac books until they get over themselves, but that's probably
too much to hope for. *smile* Why Nimac can't get that a blind parent might
need to have access to their kids' schoolbooks I just can't imagine.

I was sharing this message with my husband, and he mentioned that there is a
law about etext that will be going before congress soon.  Anyone know anything
about this?
Best,
Donna