[bksvol-discuss] Re: Urgent book wish list request

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 09:03:40 -0600

Shelly, There's a posibility for interlibrary loan from New Mexico Tech which is about 2 hours south of me. I'm including the library record. Note that the book was first published by Morrow and then later by Vintage books. You might have to search your library for the Morrow edition. HTH.

Table with 3 columns and 2 rows LOCATION CALL NO. STATUS NM Tech Skeen Library RC406 .Q33 C35 1990 CHECK SHELVES table end

Table with 2 columns and 9 rows
Subject
Callahan, John, 1951-

Quadriplegics -- United States -- Biography

Cartoonists -- United States -- Biography

Alcoholics -- United States -- Biography
Note
Originally published: New York : Morrow, 1989
Descript
219 p. : ill. ; 21 cm
ISBN
0679728244 :
LCCN
89040488
table end
On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:54:15 -0400 (EDT)
 juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi you all, my library doesn't have this one, and i need to write a book
review on it, can someone pplease check their libraries. I would be glad
to validate it.

It is supposed to be quite short, or so my professor says.

Thanks if anyone can find it. I don't mind buying it, but would have to
make a special trip to do it, and well, smile, a bit of a challenge right
now.

Thanks.

Callahan, J. (1989). Don?t worry, he won?t get far on foot. New York:
Vintage Books.

Shelley Rhodes and Judson