[bksvol-discuss] Urgent book wish list request

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:54:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi you all, my library doesn't have this one, and i need to write a book
review on it, can someone pplease check their libraries.  I would be glad
to validate it.

It is supposed to be quite short, or so my professor says.

Thanks if anyone can find it.  I don't mind buying it, but would have to
make a special trip to do it, and well, smile, a bit of a challenge right
now.

Thanks.

Callahan, J. (1989).  Don?t worry, he won?t get far on foot.  New York:
Vintage Books.

Shelley Rhodes and Judson