[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploading RTF files

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:37:43 -0800

If you don't have Word, which word processor do you have? I would imagine,
but don't know, that the same thing might work in whatever program you use.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.