[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploading RTF files

  • From: Stephen Baum <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:10:29 -0500

What release of K1000? There have been problems in the past with K1000 not properly escaping certain recognized characters that are also important RTF command characters.

Stephen

At 08:40 PM 11/8/2004, you wrote:
Twice, this evening, on the same book -- Andre Malraux's Man's Fate --
BookShare insisted that the file was uploading wasn't a .rtf file.
As this was my first book in .rtf run through K1000, is it possible that
the file, as prepared by K1000, isn't a true .rtf?
Oh, if it isn't clear, I used K1000 in validating the book.