[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploaded for admin approval

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:51:56 -0500

Hi Kellie,

Yes I'm still hanging about, although it did seem I fell off the list, if nothing else, for a while. Your memory is good however, as I set the list to vacation the summer before last and never got around to unsetting vacation mode until recently. Summers are always hectic, and I've noticed bad things happen to list servers when my mail stacks up and fills my mailbox. So ...

Dave

At 01:53 PM 2/8/2007, you wrote:
Welcome back, Dave! I haven't seen you around the list for a couple of years, and wondered if you'd fallen off the earth.
Anyway, glad to see you're still here and slaving away with the rest of us.
Kellie