[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unzipping .brf files

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:53:46 -0600

What system are you running?

The answer you get will depend on the operating system on your computer.

If you are running xp or vista, they have a built-in unzip utility. When you
find the Braille file you are actually looking at a temporary file. Instead of
opening it copy it to your clipboard and find someplace on your computer to
paste it in. Then you can move it to your book courier.

If you are running Linux or an earlier version of windows then I think 7zip or
iceo will work. If you are running a Mac I can't help you.

Thanks,
Bob