[bksvol-discuss] Re: Twelve Across

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 05:38:54 -0700

Google and amazon weren't much help, but google does say there are 8 sections. perhaps there are both sections and chapters. Oh, skimming through the rest of my messages I see someone else can get the book and should be able to answer the question.

Good proofing.

Misha

On 8/12/2012 1:46 PM, Regina Alvarado wrote:

I need advice. The book I have finished proofing and formatting is a large print edition. There are 2 problems with the book. Is there a way someone can get the large print edition.

2. The book goes from Chapter 3 to Chapter 8 seemingly, but there are no problems with the reading of the book that I can see.

How do I handle this? Thanks to all who have suggestions or thoughts. ISBN is below, though I do not know if that is the large print. I will also send along the other numbers which do not have ISBN with them.

Softcover 0-7540-5684-8 (Camden Large Print)

ISBN 0-7862-5848-9

Reggie