[bksvol-discuss] Re: Twelve Across

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 13:54:22 -0700

Hi Reggie,

It sounds as though some of the chapter titles didn't scan.  If someone
could get a copy of the book, they could tell you the first few words of
each of the missing chapter titles.  Then you could find where to insert
chapter headings whether the person helping you has the same edition of your
book or not.

Hope someone can help you.

Mayrie

  _____