[bksvol-discuss] Re: "Tracy and Hepburn"

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:34:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mary,

Thanks for checking!  I'm not sure what I did that made such a difference, but
it's great that the book is much improved.  There are over a thousand books
with a Fair rating, and it would be great if they could all be improved to a
Good or Excellent rating, but the task is daunting.  I should probably start
working on improving them. Gonna take years though...

Carrie

Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good morning, Carrie. I checked and found that "Tracy" has been upgraded
to Excellent already--which I expected it should be in the first place. I
did some rather extensive spot-checking, and it now deserves to be
Excellent. It reads beautifully. Before, there were many words run
together, and it was not at all pleasurable to read. Whatever you did
worked. It's hard to imagine that the foreign names, etc., made all the
difference. The very first book I validated had foreign person and place
names from all over the globe on about every page, and that got an
Excellent rating the very first time. Oh, well, all's well that ends
well. Again thanks.
Mary

http://mail.yahoo.com