[bksvol-discuss] Re: "Tracy and Hepburn"

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:57:25 -0700

It is my impression that the rating comes from the scanner and the validator, not from Bookshare. If this is not correct, will someone please set me straight. As I stated in a previous note, I am reading a book marked excellent which is far from it so have a hard time believing that Bookshare rated this book.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Stephens" <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>