[bksvol-discuss] Tracks missing pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:41:10 -0800 (PST)

-This is *very* embarrassing. I now have the book and
will either type in the missing two pages if I have
time while I'm here, away from my scanner, or will
scan and validate them when I get home to my scanner.
I wrote down what needs to be done, and I could swear
that I wrote the name and e-mail address of the person
who needs it, but I can't find it, either on paper or
on my computer. I have a feeling that I inadvertently
deleted it from my lists of things people wanted.
Tiffany, is it you? If so, I feel better knowing I
remember. If not, whoever it is, please forgive me and
write to me. I'll have the pages to send to you in a
day or two.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail