[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tort law & practice [bksvol-discuss]was Re: proofing questions

  • From: Darren Tomblin <dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 02:38:03 -0400

heres the isbn at the back of the book. i'll go through it and get the page numbers

ISBN 1422418324

9il781422"418321

90000

here are the page numbers
30
334
721
801
871
940
1100

    On 4/5/2012 9:32 PM, Cindy wrote:
 I can get the 3d edition,publisher:  LexisNexis Matthew Bender, 2006 but the isbn number (s) is different: Version:1.0Â
0820564346
           9780820564340
Do we assume it's the same book, though? Shall I get it?then you can tell me the pages with garbled text and pages on which there are pictures you'd like described

Join us in celebrating our 10^th Anniversary! <http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>
<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

    TinyURL.com/752cyrs

        *From:* Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>