[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tort law & practice [bksvol-discuss]was Re: proofing questions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 00:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

My husband can get the book but it will take a few days.

Maybe Jackie I,  or Em Rose, if they're not piled up with work, can get it
(with the right ISBN?) from the Library of Congress or a law school, like
Georgetown and help Darren with the garbled pages. smile.
I'll let Darren know and will post here when I get the book.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs