[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tornadoes: Dangerous Weather

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:32:55 -0800

Hi, Shelley. I'll submit it, then. It did scan pretty well, although there
were some things in the parts I've read already that did need some cleaning,
but overall, it shouldn't be too difficult. I'll submit what I have, then,
some time this evening, but I'll keep my original copy so if someone does
run into more problems than they bargained for, I'll finish the cleanup when
I can. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.