[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil settings

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:35:13 -0800

Hi, E. I know what you were trying to do. Numerous people, though, have said
if you do uninstall Kurzweil and later install another version, your
settings files from the previous version will still be there, even though
you've uninstalled the program, and that's what I was asking about. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.