[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Robin

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:20:18 -0500

Robin:
If you have not figured it out already, Cindy is the volunteer rescuer (at least in my case anyway) (smile.) If you are validating and have some pages missing or need page breaks slipped in in some places, it is our friend Cindy who helps. She has pulled me out of a couple of difficult spots since I have been volunteering. She's great!

Reggie