[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with two books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:59:42 -0800 (PST)

Shelley,

Do you still need Officer Buckle and Gloria? Our
branch has several copies, though I don't know if it's
the same edition as the one you have, or if it
matters. I can get it on Tuesday.

There are two different editions of Castle in the Air,
and the  paginations are different. The library
system, but not my branch, has them. I need to know
which edition you have and if you need me to request
them or if someone else already has. If you give me
the ISBN number or the publisher and date, that will
be fine.

Cindy