[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Gerald Re: OCR Corrections

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 07:47:57 -0500

Monica,

Sounds like your preference in books lends itself well to OCR Correction.
It's probably narrow enough and consistent enough to be a little more daring
about what you enter in the dictionary.

It also sounds like you were unaware of the tom to torn and bum to burn
entries.  In any case, I'm glad my examples helped.

Have fun and good luck getting all those books ready for submission. <Smile>

Gerald