[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Cindy About Jake's Site

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:56:34 -0500

Hi:

It probably makes since to put rejected books on the wish list. People seem to
like to fulfill wishes but didn't seem that interested in doing the rejected
books. Many times people posted asking for scanning ideas, I suggested they
look at the rejected books list or the rescan list and very few took the plunge
and scanned them.
So for whatever it's worth I vote to putting the rejected books on the wish
list.

Grace