[bksvol-discuss] The Jaguar Knights

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:59:53 -0400 (EDT)

Gustavo,
How come the copy of The Jaguar Knight(s) that you just put up is different than the one I just approved this weekend? The name should be The Jaguar Knights: A Chronicle of the King's Blades. Note the plural "Knights". And the synopsis is different, too.
I put in a lot of work on that book, I hate to see it go for naught.
If there were 2 copies on the download page (which I didn't see), I don't know how I could know, if someone grabbed the other copy before I got mine.
Tracy