[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Jaguar Knights

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:52:01 -0700 (PDT)

Tracy,

I hope your copy, which  I'm sure has an Excellent
rating, is put into the collection after all the work
you did.

Before you validate a book, I suggest looking not only
on the download page and in the collection (after
logging in, in case it's rated adult) but also on
Marissa's list. If the book is being worked on or is
in the administrator pile, it won't show up on the
download list, but it will be on Marissa's list. Just
a suggestioin to save frustrating moments (smile).

Cindy

P.S. a fast way to check both the download page one
and marissa's list to use "find." That beats scrolling
down, and I've found the system to be accurate.

http://mail.yahoo.com