[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hiding Place submitted

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:55:44 -0400

Oh, Amber, I'm so sorry! I didn't even check the books being scanned list. I
really need to remember to check more than what's in the collection. I'm
sorry. If it is any consoliation, the book is filled with divider marks that
look like a tilde ~ in the book that I replaced with three stars and it took
forever to put them all in by hand because Omnipage ignored every single one
of them.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs